Labels

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Reflected reflections


 Our soul is our essence , our mark of existence.
Our body though is just a physical depiction, an image ...quite blurred in justifying our existence.
And we as whole, are a reflection of our souls.
But what if even our souls had a reflection?
Not the 'soulmates' ,'better halves' ( hardly ever believed in it) but I mean our soul reflection.

One which has been bruised and wounded, same places as yours.
One which is healing with equivalent pace as yours , in the same direction with the same ideologies.

A soul which feels as intensely as yours, which yearns for similar path of liberation,has a vision just like yours.

If there is a reflection of our physical body then there must exist a reflection of our souls.

The meet of these souls is destined. Sometimes by fate , sometimes by us.
When we feel we are the only ones doing this ( insert an offbeat path/decision) or feeling this. When all our energy is sucked up by the other negative energies...this is the new energy to thrive upon.

It's okay to have not figured out or pointed out your reflection. But remember it's your reflection ,it has always been there and will always be there. 

It's an irony how much we value the physical body in comparison to our consciousness , which is rather the cause of existence. 
Sometimes, we are not what we show.
What for? (You supposedly know)
Where do we end up ? Disappointed , dissatisfied with life and among energies we don't resemble.

Try showing the real you. The 'you' behind that stubborn mask. let your energy synchronize in harmony of the souls you belong with. 

Let your soul reflect.
And let your reflected reflection 'reflect' the real you.

Content writer: Sharvi kadam  
 














1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spells
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Death spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) want to satisfy your lover 
    10) Lottery
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete